I’ve been using this gfx tool for a quite while now and I’m telling you this is the best version of GFX that u can get in play store. It’s just good and works properly, i just love it, so gave it 5 stars.
Many of the people did not have a good phone to play pubg mobile so they used GFX TOOL while playing pubg they don’t want lag or frame drop in the game. So pubg was introduced by BRENDAN GREENE in (23 march 2017).
What Is The Used Of GFX TOOL ?
So it is an app for pubg mobile it helps you to pubg smoothly in 60fps and no lag. And gives a good graphic control. After using this your pubg mobile setting will be changed. And your gameplay will become smoother and it will be lag free. And there is even no side effect of using this.
Key Features Updated !
- Change resolution in game that’s really good
- Unlock HDR graphics and all FPS levels for you
- Fully control Anti-aliasing and shadows its all
- And much more other useful options if you want
What Are The Features Of The GFX Tool ?
There are many features of the tool:
- Graphics – (So Smooth, Smooth HD, Smooth,Balanced, HD and Smooth HDR)
- Fps – (Default, 30fps, 40fps and 60fps)
- Styles – (Classic, Colourfull, Realistic, Soft and movie)
- Texture Quality – (Default, Low, Medium, High and Ultra)
- Effect Quality – (Default, Low, Medium, High)
- Improvement For Effects – (Default, Low, Medium, High)
- Object LOD Distance – (Default, Low, Medium, High)
- Foliage LOD Distance – (Default, Low, Medium, High)
- Colour Format – (Default, 32-bit and 64-bit)
- Detail Mode – (Default, Low, Medium, High)
- Light Effect – (Default, Low, Medium, High)
- Graphics APL – (Default, OpenGL and Vulkan)
- Sound Quality – (Default, Low, Medium, High)
- FAUG™ TDM Early Access Download Now – FAUG Beta Version 1.0
- Garena Free Fire official website REDEEM CODE till 21st June 12 pm
How to Apply GFX Tool
Using the tool is very easy work first of all you have to open the app and you have to select the version of pubg mobile and others setting are in below:
Step by Step use GFX Tool
Total Time: 2 minutes
# Step 1
Close game if it’s currently running before starting GFX Tool
# Step 2
Choose your version of your game
# Step 3
Customize the graphics according to your desires and device capabilities.
# Step 4
Once everything is set, click on Accept and Run Game
# Step 5
Enjoy the game
- Resolution – (960+540)
- Graphics – (Smooth)
- FPS – (60fps)
- Anti-aliasing – (Disable)
- Styles – (Classic)
- Rendering Quality – (Low)
- Shadows – (Disable)
- Shadow distance – (Low)
- Moving Shadow – (Disable)
- Texture Quality – (Default)
- Effect Quality – (Default)
- Improvement for effect – (Default)
- Objects LOD Distance – (Default)
- Foliage LOD Distance – (Default)
- Colour Format – (Default)
- Detail Mode – (Default)
- Light Effect – (Disable)
- Graphics API – (OpenGL)
- GPU Optimization – (Disable)
- Sound Quality – (High)
- Save Controls – (Enable)
After Applying of GFX Tool
After you have applied the tool your setting will change in pubg mobile. And your frame rate will increase to extreme but if you reopen the game it will become what you have set. Always open pubg mobile in the gfx tool. Otherwise the setting will change and the gfx tool will not work.